Monday, September 20, 2010

Let Me Explain Myself...

So the purpose of this blog is to embrace the highs and lows of my Midwestern culture. A perfect example: one time Maggie posted something on her Facebook wall about us drinking champagne and eating chocolate while we watched the Bachelorette Finale. Classy. But I couldn’t HELP but add a comment exposing the fact that we were also eating fistfuls of imitation Cheez Its out of the box. Broad.

Another example: At the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever been to (Classy, Tom and Sarah!) I drank so much white wine that at the end of a dance I fell down and banged my head up on a table (Broad). Let’s not even talk about the night before my own wedding. Okay, maybe we’ll talk about it in a later post.

This blog is also an attempt to class it up just a little bit by balancing the “broad” with the “classy.” Too many nights squandered in front of the tube aren’t adding anything to my resume. In other words: I really need to get out more. People have been telling me this for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment