Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Big Red Suit

Donnie: I can't quite figure out what it is about those pajamas...
Kayla: What's wrong with them?
Donnie: I don't know, but as soon as I figure it out I'll let you know.
Kayla: Would it help if I fixed my hair better?
Donnie: No.
Kayla: Would it help if I popped the collar?
Donnie: Uh, no.

Donnie: You sort of look like an elf.
Kayla: I've been told that before.
Donnie: I never realized that until I saw you in a big red suit.





In other news:

Classy Points:
+ Picked up a real cake from a real bakery
+ Went out to a nice Italian restaurant for Mark's birthday
+ Had a champagne toast
+ Went to a baby shower for Olivia and baby Finn
+ Did a little yoga
+ Dropped Maggie off at the airport

Broad Points:
- Was in a pissy mood because I had to do something for somebody else
- Got Mark a birthday card that featured a naked baby
- ... Mooning someone
- Called Zach the "green-eyed snake"
- ... again
- During a game that also involved speculating what Donnie would do if he were Sarah Palin
- I guessed that he would spank Bristol's big ass
- On Thursday I had McDonald's for breakfast
- And Burger King for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment