Friday, January 21, 2011
Maggie (female, 27, Cincinnati) is a Classy Broad
Today’s post is for a link-up with Kelly’s Korner “Show Us Your Life: Singles.” Maggie is a 27-year old Clemson grad who majored in marketing and is preparing to start her own blog about her adventures in online dating.
Let me tell you a little bit about Maggie. First of all, she is my #1 BFF, so you know she must be a classy broad. Maggie and I go way back. Like back to the days of Salt n Pepa and the Saddle Club. One time in ninth grade we walked to the Chinese Buffet and had to lay down in the grass on the way home because we had to use the bathroom so bad we couldn’t walk (random, but it was a defining moment in our relationship). Maggie and I also embarrassed ourselves as children by loudly fighting over the window seat on an airplane and accidentally painting the side of her house a weird cream color.
+ Froths up a mean latte
+ Very good taste in literature
+ Good cook (mmmm lentil soup!!!)
+ Great style
+ In clothing and furnishings
+ You should see her apartment, it’s super cute!
+ Awesome sense of humor
+ Picks out great gifts
+ I love her family
+ Her drink of choice is Risque champagne
+ Will probably beat you in a game of Settlers of Catan
- She will not be modest about it
- Has a stack of romance novels in her bedroom
- By stack, I mean a messy pile on the floor
- Lost half her pinky finger in an unfortunate childhood accident
- But still insists on having the manicurist paint the “nail” on the end
- Has the annoying tendency to belt out “Alllllllll by myseeelllllfffffff” at the top of her lungs at random moments
- I think it’s some kind of weird tic
Which you may or may not find endearing.
Maggie also enjoys the outdoors:
And can lug shit with the best of them.
If you know someone who could make me a great matron of honor (because let's face it, it’s usually all about me) send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seriously though, Maggie is awesome. If you want a classy broad who can make you laugh, she’s your gal.