So this post is mainly about eating and shopping.
+ Started the day with breakfast in bed.
+ Bought Donnie lunch and a new casual jacket.
+ Over a lunch, I made several impressive points on the role of women in True Grit.
+ For dinner, I made homemade split pea soup from The Conscious Cook.
+ Our shopping list today included clementines, avocados, organic soymilk, silken tofu, French bread, and shaved almonds.
- Our shopping list also included a six-pack of Hudy Delight and four kinds of processed cheese.
- Read US Weekly in the checkout line while Donnie unloaded the cart.
- Was sorely disappointed when the Ohio Lottery scratch-off machine was out of order.
- Can’t wait to watch the 2-hour finale of Sarah Palin’s Alaska (shut up!)
- My outfit consisted of jeans with holes in them and a pair of $15 fake Uggs circa 2002.
- Was almost the proud owner of a new pair of red flannel pajama pants.
- In a men’s size medium.
Somehow I came to my senses.