Monday, January 17, 2011

Classy Broad: The 3-Day Weekend Edition

Classy:
+ Listening to my jazz essentials Pandora station
+ Studying for my data analysis class
+ Wrote a proper-syllabled haiku about a blackbird
+Ran the “hardest hill loop” without complaining once
+ Breakfast at Fork Heart Knife
+Offered my leftovers to Donnie
+ Made cous cous with fresh tomatoes, spinach, chopped carrot, and black beans

Broad:
- Served my cous cous in Old El Paso taco shells
- With a sauce that we lovingly refer to as "butthole inferno"
- Woke up at 5:30am on a Saturday to read a Jennifer Weiner book
- When I got back from my run I was so delirious I sang “Frosty the Snowman” at the top of my lungs in the shower
- And then laughed at myself until I couldn’t breathe
- Watched Teen Mom 2
- Toddlers and Tiaras
- And “Made: Boy Band”
- When Donnie told me he was going to march in the MLK parade I asked him if he was going to lift his knees up high
- My pants have snowboarding monkeys on them



Total: -3, except I think I should get double points for the Haiku, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment